Hello Wanderer, Welcome to Travelila’s “Write for us” page.
Seems like you have so many travel stories to share! And guess what – We are looking for them too! We would love to have your stories posted on our website. However, we do have some guidelines that you will need to follow.
P.S: Guidelines are lenient, don’t worry!
Before we head to that, let’s pay a visit to Travelila’s main aim. Just briefing will do… We try to provide travelers and their fellow friends with the travel plans for their trip to XYZ place. It is better to know something about the location before you take off.
Read a blog on our website, and you will understand the information we aim to deliver. Whether you want answers for a vacation or staycation, adventurous travel, food travel, travel destination, travel planning, travel photography, or gears, you will find everything under one roof. We mean on our website!
We at Travelila have an inexplicable love for offbeat places to visit at a particular place. Hence, we love reading about them and our readers too. So if you are here to share your personal experience of visiting an offbeat site – you might get lucky. (*wink*)
Back to business! We post blogs that are specific to the place or topic, like
- Top 10 Things to Do in New York City
- Top Travel Agencies in the World
- Unveiling the World’s Top 15 Hidden Hiking Trails
Here’s an example.
If you need one more, here it is another.
With the above articles, you will get an idea about our tone and friendliness in writing content. We expect not exactly the same, but near to similar. The following guidelines will help you in creating content as per our needs and liking.
Where to Submit?
- To submit an article, please email it to [email protected].
We will look into the article and revert you with changes (if any). You will receive a mail for acknowledgment and a live link after posting your content on the website.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The content should be a minimum of 1000 words, ensuring it is well-written and free from any plagiarism or content generated by AI.
- To enhance readability, please use appropriate headings and bullets to break up the content.
- Including a conclusion section in your post is mandatory.
- It is mandatory to provide high-quality images that are free from copyright restrictions. In the event that images are not provided, an additional charge may apply.
- The content should be promotional-free and tailored to our audience, written in US English.
- Most Important: We have full AUTHORITY to edit content as per our needs and our publishing guidelines.
- Your guest post will be published within one week, ensuring it is optimized for search engines (SEO-friendly).
- Lastly, we will provide you with the live link to your guest blog and the acknowledgment email.
Preferred Topics & Subjects To Write For Us
You know this is a travel website, but what type of content can you provide? Travel is a vast ocean. Many of the topics get covered by almost all websites. So before you start the research, just look if already there’s content written on it already. If you find it on our website, you will have to change the topics (Oops!…)
So here are topics you can write on:
- Travel Destination (Places to Visit and Things to do)
- Travel Planning
- Hotels & Resorts
- Adventure Trips
- Bucket List
- Packing Tips
- Solo Travel
- Couple Travel
- Food Travel
- Travelogue (Yep! We accept that too.)
- Travel Photography Tips
- Must-Visit Offbeat Places
- Historical Places
In the past, We have received many articles that link outside the website more than required and have many spammy links placed. Hence to stay on the safer side, we came up with…