- Four theme parks,
- Two water parks,
- Twenty-seven themed resort hotels,
- Nine non-Disney hotels,
- several golf courses,
- A camping resort,
- and other entertainment venues,
- Including the outdoor shopping center Disney Springs.
It was inaugurated on October 1, 1971. It is very famous for Mickey Mouse character.
Things to visit in Disney world:-
Source : tripsavvy.com
- Magic Kingdom: – It is a famed amusement park which includes 6 themes. It was opened in October 1, 1971
- Epcot: – It is a future world and world showcase theme. It was opened in October 1, 1982.
- Disney’s animal kingdom: – It is a zoological theme park which includes exotic encounters, thrill rides and shows. It is the largest theme park in the world. It was opened in May 1, 1989.
- Disney’s Hollywood studios: – It is a movie-themed park with several shows and rides.
Source : trbimg.com
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is a themed water park which features various types of water coaster. it was opened in June 1, 1989
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach is one off two operating water theme park. It was opened in April 1, 1995
Source : i1.wp.com
- Multiple resorts are available across the Disney property.
- Several spa facilities are available.
- Disney’s Boardwalk, is an shopping and dining district.
Also it includes Disney’s wedding pavilion and ESPN wide world of sports. And also several golf courses and recreation centres are available.
Proposed resorts of Disney world:-
Source : tripsavvy.com
- Star wars hotel
- Disney Riviera resort.
Also the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge theme park is under construction.
Tampa – the largest city of Tampa-bay area:-
Source : moversatlas.com
Tampa is a major city of Florida, United States. Tampa is the largest city of Tampa Bay area. If you are thinking how far is Tampa from Disneyworld then go through the details given below.
- Places to visit in Tampa:-
Source : theclio.com
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: – It is an amusement theme park which features thrill rides, African animals, several live entertainment programmes & kiddie attractions.
- The Florida Aquarium:- it is a non-profit organization. They feature several Aquariums with sharks, penguins, stingray touch tanks, a wild dolphin cruise & a water playground.
- Adventure Island:- it is also an amusement park which features Thrill rides drench visitors at this outdoor water park that also offers a wave pool & lazy river.
- Ybor City:- It is very famous for boutiques and vintage shops on 7th Avenue, which also hosts Cuban and Latin American eateries. Indie fast food, bars, and a cinema are also been offered by Centro Ybor mall.
- Downtown Tampa: – It is a part of the business district which is well known for its museums of permanent art’s collection.
Several child museums and thrilling roller coaster rides are also available there. Also, you can find a museum of science and industry over there. Also, this city is very famous for several thrilling amusement parks which feature the dinosaurs. Several casinos and resorts are also available.
A distance between the Disney world and Tampa city is almost 66 miles. There are several ways of transport is available.
- Tampa is 66 miles west and south of Walt Disney world. Google map gives accurate traffic details about the road. But the traffic is worse during rush hours. It takes almost an hour of drive.
- Greyhound bus services are available between Tampa and Orlando. They also offer free Wi-Fi during the trip. Tickets can also be booked through online. Their bus services offer a bus trip between Tampa and Orlando at a cheap cost.
- One can easily enjoy the journey via train. Amtrak train services run between Tampa and Orlando. Amtrak station is just 24 miles away from Disney world. So from the park, one can easily take a public transport or bus towards Amtrak station. Taxi and Uber services are also available. But this is an expensive journey. From Tampa to Orlando it costs near about $87 to $116.
- Several local car services provide specific service from Tampa to Disney world. Express Transportation is one of them as they offer a specific trip service, which can be booked through online. There are also several means of transport is available from Tampa international airport to Disney World.
Tampa is a city of United States which is situated at 66 miles west and south of Walt Disney world. There are several means of transport and taxi services are available from Tampa’s national airport to Walt Disney world. Also, they have several bus and train services available which connect these two places on a daily basis. Apart from that if anyone wants to go by own car then it will take only an hour of drive. Also, several taxies and Uber services are available between these two places. There are several options are available. One can easily choose the best transport option on the basis of their requirements.