1. The Greek Islands
Source : handluggageonly.co.uk
Very few things are more fulfilling in this world than holding your loved one close and exploring the magnificence of the natural paradise that is the Greek islands. This astounding archipelago offers visitors a plethora of options that just about fulfill every single one of your dreams about visiting the perfect beach. In addition to an array of exquisite beaches straight out of a dreamland, these diverse islands offer couples all sorts of activities to take part in that comprises a cascade of Greek culture as well as the various things to do.
- The island of Crete is big enough to almost advocate it’s own spot in this list, with beaches of shimmering sand and a sapphire coast, this Greek island delivers on spectacle and surprise. With its capital city Heraklion home to the Knossos Palace.
- Corfu is a similarly large island that houses its own set of beautiful attractions.
- The island of Ithaca holds mythological significance as the mythical home of the Greek deities.
Source : gannett-cdn.com
What better way to spend a romantic holiday than slowly cruising down a Venetian canal on your personal Gondola as your partner and you slowly watch the sun sink into an ocean crimson as a rose? Well, Welcome to Venice, Italy.
This Italian city has been religiously visited by many a lover for it’s beautiful, compact towns and architecture, the color, the history and of course the romance that is found in abundance. The city is beautifully compact, which of course makes it easy to explore in just under a week which is perfect for a romantic trip.
- The picturesque central location of St. Mark’s Square is undoubtedly a must-see destination in Venice just for the amazing locale, the people there, feeding the pigeons or taking stunning panoramas.
- The Campanile Di San Marco is another landmark in this famous city that encourages tourists to explore the rich history.
- The Gialto Bridge across the Grand Canal is yet another example of beautiful Venetian architecture. On top of the bridge is a great vantage point to enjoy another iconic view of the city.
Source : upload.wikimedia.org
If your romantic wonderland does not lie in the serenity of the coasts or the beauty of antiquity in the cities, Kilimanjaro offers you the ideal vacation on the lap of nature. Kilimanjaro National Park is a world-renowned wildlife sanctuary that offers a unique experience for your couple getaway with the African savannah being the ideal non-cliché romantic setting that is sure to give you plenty of memories.
Explore the savannah with exhilarating safaris that is sure to set your pulse racing. It is the perfect destination to rejuvenate your relationship amidst nature.
- The Kilimanjaro National Park is a veritable haven for nature and wildlife aficionados with a diverse range of fauna to be seen to believe. It is also perfect to get lost in nature with your other half.
- This goes without saying as Mt. Kilimanjaro is the very definition of a must visit the place. With the snowy peaks a stark contrast to the arid savannah giving you much-needed transition.
4. New York City
Source : nycgo.com
An unconventional pick when it comes to inherent romantic aspects and stunning picturesque views, but New York City is the very metaphor for serendipity and what could be more romantic than that. But the famous New York wasn’t the setting for various sitcoms for naught as the city opens up limitless possibilities. As such it is a perfect place to plan your romantic getaway.
- The very well documented region of Central Park is on top of any New York must-see list for any New York visitor. With its many bridges and picturesque locations that ooze romantic sensibilities.
- Another famous location is the Empire State Building that you and your significant other can revel in at the architectural masterpiece.
- The very famous Brooklyn Bridge is yet another landmark location from which you and your partner can watch the very famous New York sunset.
5. Honolulu, Hawaii
Source : adventuresfortwodotcom.files.wordpress.com
The romance is very much palpable in the tropical paradise of Honolulu, Hawaii as you revel in the calm Hawaiian air and relax in the picturesque beaches as you see the blue Hawaiian sky reflected in your partner’s eyes. It is also a prime spot for adventure activities like surfing, kayaking, and snorkeling among others.
- A trekking destination in Honolulu is the diamond head crater that offers a stark view into the wilderness hidden in the coastal beauty of Hawaii.
- The Manoa Waterfall is a destination of choice for couples for it’s secluded and close to nature experience. It is a sin to go to Hawaii and not visit this stunning natural attraction.
- The Hanauma Bay Nature Reserve is the perfect way to get in tune with the wildlife in Hawaii as well as other coastal species. This is truly a special experience to share with a loved one.
It’s a small world after all and it’s even smaller when you spend quality time with your partner visiting the truly special places that nature and man have built. For couples traveling around the world, any place is paradise with a loved one.