Singapore is the la-la land of luxury, shopping, and a glam leisurely holiday. If you want to get a break from the daily humdrum and grab a few days of lounging and chilling while having the best beach hotels & service, then Singapore is your next stop. To make your next holiday a bit more sorted, here are some of the best hotels in Singapore offering you the best service you can expect.
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia
With a beautiful location beside Marina Bay, the Ritz-Carlton has taken full advantage of its location. Possessing a total of 4,200 unique art figures along with one of the best interior decorations, this place is bliss for every tourist. In about 608 of their rooms or luxury cabins they have some special features to be mentioned.
- From their luxurious rooms, you can get a splendid view of Maria Bay or can spend the night watching the Singapore river. Even some rooms provide a fantastic view of those high residential buildings.
- Washrooms deserve a separate mention as Ritz has filled them with modern technology. With a view from their octagonal windows, these bathrooms are a perfect fit for the requirements.
- Without tasty food, a holiday cannot be completed. Satisfy the foodie in you by having the multiple cuisines has to serve on your plate.
- The dining rooms for cozy dinners, a sky-high club, and a lot of fun stuff is waiting for you at the Ritz-Carlton.
- Cost: 27k per night (approx)
Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
Marina Bay glorifies the beauty of this place as it has built a reputation upon the satisfaction of its visitors. Pan Pacific with a total number of 790 rooms, this place offers you some of the best experiences you can have.
- You can have a sea-faced suit or a luxurious room offering you a birds-eye view of the city.
- The best part is getting your stress released with some traditional spa treatment from China. They have experts assigned for different kinds of body massages as per demand.
- Get your taste buds a chance to taste some of the authentic Japanese or Cantonese delicacies at Keyaki and Hai Tien Lo Restaurant.
- Cost: 23k per night
Fairmont Singapore Hotel
Want rooms with balconies of their own? Where you can chill and enjoy your happy hours, well Fairmont offers you that in most of their 769 rooms. It is often said that Fairmont balconies offer the best spectacular view of Singapore nightlife.
- Dine out from their 15 distinct places of singapore where you can taste the finest Italian cuisines.
- Spas and rejuvenating treatments are a specialty of Fairmont. Just lounge and sip from your chilled drink.
- Here, the staffs are famous for their hospitality and prompt service as Fairmont puts the customer satisfaction faction at the peak of their priority list.
- Cost: 14k per night (approx)
Marina Bay Sands Hotel
Spend your best holiday with style and sophistication at Marina Bay Sands Hotel. This vast range of luxury spots within their 2561 suits makes your stay in Singapore a memorable one with their dynamic services.
- Spend your nights in the drooling lights of the casino or enjoy a movie date with your loved ones in the two most beautiful theatres in the hotel.
- From circle for skating to museums to explore the heritage, what else you can ask for?
- However, the main highlight is at the top of the hotel where they have created a park for their tourists to gift them some mesmerizing skyline views.
- Give a chance to their passionate chefs to treat you who are there in those 80 restaurants owned by the hotel.
- Cost: 31k (approx) per night
Swissotel the Stamford
Last but absolutely not least is Stamford. This place for its 72 floors is considered one of the highest structural hotels in the Asian continent. Not only with their height but also with their top standard services are the astounding elements to struck a tourist.
- From these sky-high rooms, you can get a glimpse of the island of Indonesia and also of Malaysia.
- Do killer moves on the dance floor at the Nightclub with some rocking ambiance to suit the party mood.
- Cost: 12.5k per night (approx)
With these hotels marked, now you can just grab a backpack and set off to catch your flight to Singapore without any confusion. Some of the well-reputed Singapore hotels are waiting to serve you with their best services.
To explore the world and to get tips and tricks of traveling, keep visiting Travelila.